This just screams for @Chitterwagon
Only in America: Black boy found beaten to death in a rolled up gym mat, but “no foul play suspected”.
welcome to fucking america
Oh, this must be black privilege
Some fucked up shit.
LETS SPREAD THIS FAR AS FUCK!!!!!!!!
I’m not sure what the saddest part of this is. =
Imagine this: You’re sitting in your animation history class. Your professor says that your classmate who sits two empty seats away from you is going to show his animation. Joy!
Then, projected ten feet tall in glorious HD, is an autobiographical piece about his life problems and his manic pixie dream girl purple skunk girlfriend. Complete with fade to black sex. And masturbation scene.
Imagine that and you will know a fraction of my pain.
Wait this is real?
Window Socket - Kyuho Song & Boa Oh
So this is an absolutley brilliant idea! Just attach the plug on to a window and it will harness solar energy. A small converter will convert it into electricity which can be freely used as a plug when you are in the car, on a plane or outside.
Love this design and I really think it has a great potential.
Now that’s what I call innovation!
I have a few important things to say:
- Having a mental illness does not excuse you from being an asshole, and it does not free you of the obligation to really apologize and make it up to a person when you have caused them harm.
- You are allowed to terminate a friendship if a person’s mental illness is aggravating your own mental illness or personal issues and stressing you out.
- This has nothing to do with ‘dropping a person once they become an inconvenience’, it’s literally not being able to handle a person anymore because their health issues are negatively affecting your health, and you are not obligated to put up with that.
- You are permitted to remove toxic, stressful and abusive people from your life. Them being mentally ill does not make them not responsible for the bad things they do to you.
ugh a part of me just wants to reblog this until it’s literally the only thing on my blog for pages and pages
Holy shit this this this this this
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
What I wouldn’t give for the ability to sear this onto the face of the moon so that even among the stars the truth would stand eternal
It’s very true although a little sad. If there’s someone in your life that serves little purpose other than to make it worse then not having them around makes sense. You don’t have to hate them but you don’t have to feel bad about leaving them behind either. Genuinely healthy decisions seem to rarely be easy.
I took my sisters Barbie for this video
how the fuck did I miss this post
Jesus those things are flammable! How safe is that for a toy? o.0
All my conversations with certain friends
Knowing how the original cartoon continued, why doesn’t this end with a Window’s page…..
Because no one in their right mind would buy a windows phone and have a preference for it.
This could not be more perfect…
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!”
- Episode 1: “On Leather Wings”
- Episode 2: “Christmas with the Joker”
- Episode 3: “Nothing to Fear”
- Episode 4: “The Last Laugh”
- Episode 5: “Pretty Poison”
- Episode 6: “The Underdwellers”
- Episode 7: “P.O.V.”
- Episode 8: “The Forgotten”
- Episode 9: “Be a Clown”
- Episode 10: “Two-Face: Part I”
- Episode 11: “Two-Face: Part II”
- Episode 12: “It’s Never Too Late”
- Episode 13: “I’ve Got Batman in My Basement”
- Episode 14: “Heart of Ice”
- Episode 15: “The Cat and the Claw: Part I”
- Episode 16: “The Cat and the Claw: Part II
- Episode 17: “See No Evil”
- Episode 18: “Beware the Gray Ghost”
- Episode 19: “Prophecy of Doom”
- Episode 20: “Feat of Clay: Part I”
- Episode 21: “Feat of Clay: Part II”
- Episode 22: “Joker’s Favor”
- Episode 23: “Vendetta”
- Episode 24: “Fear of Victory”
- Episode 25: “The Clock King”
- Episode 26: “Appointment in Crime Alley”
- Episode 27: “Mad as a Hatter”
- Episode 28: “Dreams in Darkness”
- Episode 29: “Eternal Youth”
- Episode 30: “Perchance to Dream”
- Episode 31: “The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy”
- Episode 32: “Robin’s Reckoning: Part I”
- Episode 33: “Robin’s Reckoning: Part II”
- Episode 34: “The Laughing Fish”
- Episode 35: “Night of the Ninja”
- Episode 36: “Cat Scratch Fever”
- Episode 37: “The Strange Secret of Bruce Wayne”
- Episode 38: “Heart of Steel: Part I”
- Episode 39: “Heart of Steel: Part II”
- Episode 40: “If You’re So Smart, Why Aren’t You Rich?”
[Episode list continued here]
ASDFGHJKL; YES YES YES
THIS NEEDS TO BE ON EVERYONE’S BLOG
Holy f*** man.
Very much appreciated.
And I would recommend this to anyone who is as of yet unacquainted with this series.
(to clarify, the updated links are visible on the source post)
WHERE’S EVERY EPISODE OF BATMAN?!
Well apparently right here!